IN JUST 5 EASY STEPS!
1. Wash your hands because, like, it's how every good thing starts!
2. Get a creative vessel (that's just a fancy term for something to write with). It can literally be anything! Old school paper & pen, typewriter, or technology.
Remember, you don't have to be creative to join in, everyone is welcome. Consider this practice like a hug for your mental health. You can journal, write, draw, color, or just stare at the page. It's your practice!
3. Get connected on a computer, tablet, or cell phone.
4. We have a quick chat, get in our feelings (good or bad or bored or whatever NO JUDGMENTS), check out the prompt, & then we journal TOGETHER for 10 minutes.
5. And just like that, BRAVO, we're done! Thoughts processed, stress released, creativity satiated, or just 10 minutes for yourself.
visit the watch now page or
Missed the live? Don't worry!
Replays are on our website, IGTV, & Facebook.
Keep coming back daily. I'll be here journaling with you!